1) Improving Performance Graphics
– Right click on your Computer, select Properties.
– Click on Advanced. In the Performance section, click Settings.
– Click Adjust for best appearance. Click OK
– Click OK
2) Improve System Performance
– If the PC’s memory up to 512 MB, we can enhance PC performance by allowing the core system remains in the memory, as follows:
– Press the Windows key + R, type regedit.
– Open the folder: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SYSTEM -> CurrentControlSet -> Control -> Session Manager -> Memory Management.
– Click 2x DisablePagingExecutive, change the value data to 1.
3) Backup Registry
– Open the Registry Editor. Click the Start button -> Run. Then, type regedit and press Enter.
– In Registry Editor, select the menu File -> Export.
– Give the name for example: backup-registry, then Save.
4) Accelerate Shutdown Process
– Open the Registry Editor.
– Open the folder: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SYSTEM -> CurrentControlSet -> Control
– Double-click WaitToKillServiceTimeout and change the value to be lower than 2000.
– Click OK
5) Terminate Faster Service
– When you do a shutdown, the application will keep running up to 20 seconds. To set the time to be faster, as follows:
– Open the Registry Editor
– Open the folder: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> System -> Control-Set001 -> Control.
– Double-click WaitToKillServiceTimeout, change the value data to 5000. Click OK.
6) Ending the Program Faster
-To speed up the delay time of a program ends when the shutdown, as follows:
-Open the Registry Editor
-Open the folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Control-Panel -> Desktop.
-Double click WaitToKillAppTimeout, reduce the Value data to 5000
-In the same folder, click 2x AutoEndTask then change the value data to 1. click OK