How to survive in a world full of business and competition? Here are tips and strategies.
1. A. Specify brand and product segments. Brand and product segments are two things you should keep in line with the target market, and also must be able to represent the characteristics of the goods produced. Brand accessory for teenagers, for example, would be able to represent the spirit and flavor of youth.
2. Determine the location of the sale. Sales location is determined by the location where the buyer candidates. Prospective buyers should be easy to reach location of the sale, so that marketing strategy can work well.
3. Approach prospective buyers with brand introductions and product segmentation. This can be done by following a kind of bazaar following the event, create a website, a brochure, to create and publish advertisements in print and electronic media.
4. Create an attractive offer. During the first months since its launch your product, you should make a special offer that may interest the prospective the buyer to try to use the product. Change the bidding at certain times, to position your brand and strong product position in the minds of prospective buyers.
5. Expand your network by opening a connection. For example by lending products, sponsored the event in accordance with the consumer segment, or open a new sale location. That way, consumers will be added to know your product.
6. Develop the business. For example, if in your early pioneering efforts, segmenting your target market is teenagers, so now you can just venturing into the adult female segment. During this type of business and type of products are not much different, it is okay to do. The important thing is you have to be smart to adapt an existing marketing strategy.
7. Take heart, hard work, and never give up. Running your own business must be quite tiring and time-consuming and mind. While other people earn a steady income every month, you should think of spending. This is the art of running your own business. Take heart, hard work, and never give up.
8. Never choose a brand name that exactly matches the name of other existing brands. (* / from various sources)